Wesley came to Cornerstone with Bethany on Wednesday for the day and spent the night while Ian and Jeanette celebrated Ian's birthday in Seattle. Then everyone gathered at Cornerstone Thursday morning and began cooking! In the afternoon everyone went for a walk, except for Jeanette and Bethany, who stayed back to keep things going in the kitchen. This was a good amount of food--not too many things to make that it felt overwhelming, but still lots of leftovers to enjoy!
Like last year, we chose to just list all the dishes that were made without any pictures, so here it is!
- Beef Roast made by Brandon, with grass-fed beef provided by Ian and Jeanette
- Cassoulet made by Brandon with chicken from Cornerstone, beef from Ian and Jeanette, and pork from Farmstead Meatsmith
- Gravy made by Brandon
- Stuffing made by Lauren with her homemade sourdough bread and sausage from Farmstead Meatsmith
- Mashed Potatoes made by Bethany with dairy products from Cornerstone Farm
- Guy Fieri's Whiskey Glazed Sweet Potatoes made by Bethany from the November 2012 Food Network Magazine
- Creamed Peas and Onions made by Jeanette from the November 2012 Bon Appetit magazine
- Slow Roasted Green Beans with Sage made by Jeanette from the November 2012 Bon Appetit magazine
- Cranberry Serrano Relish made by Jeanette from the November 2012 FN Magazine
- Parker House Rolls with Sea Salt made by Bethany (and Wesley) from the November 2012 Food Network Magazine
- Bourbon Pumpkin Pie made by Bethany from A Cozy Kitchen
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie made by Jeanette from the November 2012 FN Magazine (in the booklet with 50 pies)
- Homemade Raw Whipped Cream made by Bethany
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream made by Jeanette